Please take some time to visit the following links for further information about Malawi.
- Government of Malawi http://www.malawi.gov.mw
- Ministry of Industry and Trade http://www.moit.gov.mw/
- National Statistics Office http://www.nsomalawi.mw/
- Reserve Bank of Malawi http://www.rbm.mw
- Malawi Tourist Association http://www.malawi-tourism-association.org.mw
- One Village One Product in Malawi http://www.ovop.org.mw/
- Malawi Investment and Trade Center http://www.mitc.mw/
- Malawi Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry http://www.mccci.org/
- Malawi News Agency (MANA) http://www.manaonline.gov.mw/
- Malawi Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) http://www.mbc.mw/
- University of Malawi (UNIMA) www.unima.mw/
- Mzuzu University http://www.mzuni.ac.mw/
- Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority (MACRA) http://www.macra.org.mw/
- Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) http://www.meramalawi.mw/
Malawi is the safest and friendliest “undiscovered” corner of Africa, Malawi welcomes visitors with open arms to: come and relax under the night sky on the “lake of stars”; quench thirst after a long day of hiking through our majestic mountain ranges with a cup of the very finest tea in Africa; explore the hidden of world under Lake Malawi, home to hundreds of thousands of vibrantly colored fish; and tour our world heritage sites, or take part in a living heritage. Whatever you are looking for, Malawi can provide you with a breathtaking backdrop to the experience of a lifetime.